Monday, June 14, 2010

Relationship News...How do you if your man is GAY


I got a question for you Ro, it's about my man. He has been letting me do some freaky sh*t to him lately and it's starting to make me wonder.... If he's a D.L brother. Well last time we had sex and I was giving him head. So I said what the fuck and started licking his a$$. To my surprise he let me. But to make matters worst he started pumping back while I was doing it! I got all wet and wanted some, which was cool. He started f**king me real good. So I figured what the f**k and I put my finger in his a$$ and he said nothing. So I put another one in and he still said nothing (WTF)!!! So I felt disgusted so I stopped. Please tell me what you think.


Personally I think if a man lets a female put her fingers in his a$$...... man that dude is gay. Sorry if I offended anyone, but that's just how I feel. I think a female should be able to put her mouth where ever she please. But FINGERS are a total different issue. I understand a female having to go the extra mile to please her man. But DAMN!!!! So getting back to your question take a deeper look at your man because he may be like taking it just like you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment