Saturday, September 11, 2010

Relationship News....My Ex Wont Let Go Why Is That



Wattup Ro I gotta a ?

My ex has been recently texting me again but not anything serious. She just wants to say hi and talk bout school. A few months ago after I found out why our relationship really ended... I told her not to text me no more. But she hits me up every so often. I wanted to know, do you think she's trying to save face and be nice? I don't hate her. Or do you think she's really starting to miss me? P.S. I would never take da b**** back... and she got a man! Da same dude she most likely left me for! So I doubt she jus textin to ****...

Signed,
Anonymous

First off anonymous this only goes for if your single and not seeing nobody... but why would you think she don't want to mess around? Just cause she has a man does not mean she's not messin around.  I agree with you when you say you wouldn't take an ex back. They're an ex for a reason. I would keep talking to her and just be bold, ask her "what's up, you miss me, you need me to hit that again?" Im Just kidding. Women like that stuff(lol). But worst case scenario is that she will say no, get mad at you and never call again. Who gives a ****! She is a has been anyway. So upgrade from baloney homie...

Yours truly Ro

No comments:

Post a Comment